Throughout these 90-days you will receive clear and concise directions to live and lead by Divine Design. You will be provided, with practical tools that will allow you to see amazing transformation every step of the way as you are lead to achieving abundance and joy in your life and business!
Sign up today for this SPECIAL offer!
Intro to Mini-Series
Register today for the 90-Day Mentoring Program
This is a 4-Part Mini Series prelude to the 90-Day Mentoring Program. These lessons include; Building A Strong Foundation, Developing Your Best Self, Discovering Divine Design Secrets, and Maintaining Self Care. As your Leadership Coach I will present the first three (3) lessons, and the fourth leson will be presented by an wholistic professional and my client, Gillian Drader.
Share this video with those in your circle and let’s journey together to Live By Divine Design. Enter your information below to be sure to receive the next four videos in this mini-series.
Lesson # 1 – Building A Strong Foundation
Building a strong foundation begins with an evaluation of motivation for greater purpose and an awareness of the fundamentals to your purpose.
Everyone gets to a place where they seek out their life purpose. This is the innate desire to find greater meaning and significance in order to live a life that counts. My passion is to see everyone live their lives according to its design. Psalm 139:16 states, “your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Do you want to know what were ordained in those days? Do you have a struggle finding out how to explore?
My father was a builder, so during my growing up years I watched him prepare to build homes and was always intrigued by the plans he used. There was a blue print that gave him directions to create each part of these structures. Failing to comply to the blueprint at times, led to major cost and more work to correct. Have you ever tried to make something and not follow the instructions? What was the result?
Jeremiah 29:11 says, “I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.”
So it’s time to evaluate and become more aware of your purpose – what you were created to do on this earth.
Here are some steps that you need to take:
- Make the commitment
- Take a self examination
- Who are you?
- Who are the people that speak truth in your life?
- What are your core values?
- What are your strengths, gifts, talents?
- Are you fulfilled in the roles you now occupy?
- What does your spiritual life look like?
In the 90-Day Mentoring Program, your first two sessions covers these areas. These two areas are foundational to bring greater understanding and clarity in order for you to be able to move toward your purpose. Is that what you desire; Clarity, understanding, and the ability to move forward? Then I want to encourage you to sign up today for this program and join this special group of women who is taking action to live at a HIGHER LEVEL in 2012! Class begins on Tuesday, January 24th and you have another 6 days to make sure that you are not excluded.
Here is the sign up link below:
I look forward to journeying with you!
You were created by God himself, that’s the reason you are a Divine Design; now it’s time to discover the secrets and experience His joy and abundance in your life!
Lesson # 2 – Developing Your Best Self
Register today for the 90-Day Mentoring Program
It is a good thing to take time to Become a Better You!
1. The first step is taking stock- self assessment on different areas of their lives:
When was the last time you took an inventory of your life? Take a moment today and do an archaeological dig with 1 or more of the prompts below:
- Simple Questions: Who do you think you are? Others have asked you that question, but have you asked that of yourself?
- Take 10 minutes and list your three Highest Values, Goals, and Roles
- Learn more about measuring your Well-Being here: http://www.wbfinder.com/content/125366/book.aspx
2. Take time to discover and remove things that hinder you from moving to a HIGHER LEVEL
3. Exploring- who am I? Become real with yourself and check with those who are close to you.
4. Dreaming into the future – Never stop dreaming
5. Fun times- Laughter is good medicine so incorporate laughter and joy in your life every day.
6. Take a new perspective- what lens am I looking through. Your lens maybe a bit blurry or foggy or needs to be re-examined.
7. Letting go – It’s time to let go of those past mistakes, and begin to fill up those empty places with things that facilitate your life purpose
8. Purpose discovery- take time to discover ‘what is my purpose in life!’
This is a revealing process that can take you places you never dreamed of.
Lesson # 3 – Maintaining Self Care