Transform The Writer In You
Budding novelists and professional writers alike agree that the most difficult part of putting a book together is commitment. However long you take, if you set the goal and the right time frame, things can actually become complete!
JOIN OUR 2012 LIVE WRITER`S LOFT
STARTING FEBRUARY 2012
1ST AND THIRD THURSDAYS OF EACH MONTH (FEBRUARY-APRIL 2012) in 2HR SEGMENTS.
SIGN UP FOR 1 GROUP (GROUP 1:10am – 12noon or GROUP 2:1pm – 3pm)
EACH GROUP IS LIMITED TO 5 WOMEN SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
The goal of this Writer`s Loft is about setting that time frame and how to write the book within it. From planning your fiction or non-fiction novel to writing it every day and getting it published, you’ll find some great ideas help you.
Example: Let’s say you commit to 2 hours per day and you’re able to write 3 pages per hour. To write an average length book of 300 pages will take 50 days. (300 pages = 6 pages day/50 days).
Here are some reasons why people write a book:
- To share their message with more people
- To gain credibility in the eyes of others – their colleagues, clients, prospects
- To receive more speaking engagements
- They feel called to write
- To achieve a goal they have put off for years
- To gain confidence in themselves and their message
- To experience a powerful personal and professional transformation
- To position yourself as an authority on that topic
Which ones resonate with you?!
This material is designed to coach you to gain results. Get in the mindset to have your book created and published with a SPECIFIC time frame in mind. My goal is to help you move those dreams, thoughts and ideas that God has deposited in you into that finished product.
My recent writings include: Joy For Today Devotionals – to make you bubble with joy, AND contributor to an anthology Inspired Women Succeed and you can find my story on page 175 titled Inspired Women Dream.
I have also written and taught Ignite The Writer Within tele-course to help other women become ignited in their writing lives and to publish those books they have been dreaming about for years or to help others get started on the writers path.
It’s such a rewarding experience to share these books with my clients and hear from them the impact it has had on their lives. T hey pass this on and I love the transforming effect.
If you live in the Maple Ridge, BC or surrounding area and you have a STRONG DESIRE to get it DONE, this Writer`s Loft is for YOU! I will share my experience and tools with you so that you can begin to experience some of the joys of writing and getting published.
Come join this intimate group of women and PUBLISH YOUR BOOK IN 2012!!!
The objective of our time together is:
- To Solidify Your Writers Identity
- Help you Keep God in Your Writing
- Be a part of a great support group in your community
- Publish Your Book in 2012
- … AND MUCH MORE…
SIGN UP TODAY! CLASSES BEGIN FEBRUARY 2, 2012!
We will meet every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month (Meeting location in Maple Ridge, BC), and go for 3 months.
COST (per month):
- $197 per person
- Sign up with a Friend and pay $177 each (save $20 each)
- Come as a GROUP of 5 and pay $147 each (save $50 each)